Eviction on Delinquent Land Tax Property

In the event the property is occupied the purchaser will need to obtain a Writ of Execution for Possession, found on the Civil Process Department website. Once the Writ of Execution for Possession is received the Civil Process Department will post notification of the pending eviction on the residence and contact the representative listed on the form to schedule the eviction. If you try to evict the person (s) from the residence without obtaining the Writ of Execution for Possession, you may subject yourself to criminal and civil penalties.

Forms for filings, motions, Writs of Execution, and/or appeals may be found on the Civil Process Department and/or Civil Records Department website, https://www.16thcircuit.org, Forms.