The Budget and Fiscal Operations Office is part of the Court Administrator’s Office and provides financial advice related to operations of the Court to the Court Administrator, the Judges and Commissioners, and the individual records and support departments. The Budget and Fiscal Operations Office focuses on accounting for the Court’s operations. Inquiries for case financial information should be directed to the Court’s Fiscal Office.
The Director of the Budget and Fiscal Operations Office is assisted by accountants who work in the following areas:
- Preparation of the Court’s annual operational budget
- Monitoring of the Court’s annual operational budget through the preparation and distribution of periodic reports comparing actual activity to the operational budget and recommendations for resolution of budget variances
- Coordination and preparation of requests for legislative activity
- Assisting and advising the Court Administrator in developing, implementing and updating the Court’s strategic vision.
- Payments to vendors
- Reconciliation of the Court’s financial operations records
The Budget and Fiscal Operations Office mainly serves in a support capacity to the Court. The primary customers of the Budget and Fiscal Operations Office are the Court’s vendors, the Court Administrator, the Judges and Commissioners, and the individual records and support departments. Although the Office may ultimately be the department to resolve financial operations questions from public inquiries, inquiries should first be made to the Court Administrator’s office through its Public Information Officer. Court vendors with payment questions should contact the Budget and Fiscal Operations Office directly using the contact information provided on this page.
Budget and Fiscal Operations Office
415 East 12th Street - 4 MKansas City, MO 64106
Budget and Fiscal Officer
Ms. Cynthia L. Freeman
Budget Office Accountant
Ms. Leslie Black
Accounts Payable Specialist
Mr. Larry Hill